Boot camp exercise classes are high intensity workouts that vary in style, depending on the trainer. But you can generally expect to meet outside, rain or shine. You'll probably spend an hour doing some form of cardiovascular exercise (running, hiking, interval training, or obstacle course challenges), along with strength elements (using dumbbells, exercise bands, or the resistance of your own body weight). You'll also work on flexibility in the stretch portion of the class, which may incorporate elements of yoga or Pilates.
Boot camp workouts are efficient because you work your entire body, heart and muscles, by moving from one exercise to another without any rest. In boot camp, your challenge is to take your body to its limit. You work, you sweat and, best of all, you burn calories like crazy.
• Fat-burning: A great way to burn lots of calories!
• Efficient: You work your whole body in a short period of time!
• Fun: Each exercise is different so you don't get bored!
• Flexible: You can do it anywhere with little equipment!
• Challenging: Go to your limits and beyond!